In waiting for a second opinion

Remember earlier today when we confessed putting up a front about how well we are doing and often not being truly authentic with how things are going? Well, there was serious temptation to not even post again when we heard back from the geneticist earlier. The doctor who reviewed Benjamin’s CT scan diagnosed it as Cranial Synostosis, but according to the geneticist it would be best to wait until Monday and get a second opinion from a doc who is more of a pediatric expert. So, more waiting. After a few tears, a few cuss words from me (Ben) about the fact that we can’t afford this stuff (that’s right, I am too often more concerned about the price tag attached to things than how they will affect my son) and some more time to think, we are doing all right. Pray for a reverse diagnosis on Monday.